I Tested the T8 Non Shunted Sockets – Here’s Why They’re a Game Changer!

I have always been fascinated by the world of lighting and the impact it has on our daily lives. From creating a cozy atmosphere in our homes to providing necessary illumination in public spaces, lighting plays a crucial role in our overall experience. However, have you ever stopped to think about the components behind the lights we use? One such essential component is the T8 non-shunted socket, a small yet powerful part that ensures our fluorescent lights function efficiently. In this article, I will delve into the world of T8 non-shunted sockets, exploring their purpose, benefits, and how they contribute to our lighting experience. So let’s turn on the light and dive into this fascinating topic together.

I Tested The T8 Non Shunted Sockets Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones T8 T10 T12 Lamp Holder, Bulb Holder Non Shunted Tombstones T8 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement Light Socket for Ballasts Replacements Kit

PRODUCT NAME

100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones T8 T10 T12 Lamp Holder, Bulb Holder Non Shunted Tombstones T8 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement Light Socket for Ballasts Replacements Kit

PRODUCT IMAGE

JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones - (Pack of 50) T8 Lamp Holder, UL Turn Type Tombstone Lampholder for T10 T12 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, Medium Bi-pin G13 Socket for Programmed Start Ballasts

PRODUCT NAME

JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones – (Pack of 50) T8 Lamp Holder, UL Turn Type Tombstone Lampholder for T10 T12 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, Medium Bi-pin G13 Socket for Programmed Start Ballasts

PRODUCT IMAGE

Non Shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone Lamp Socket Replacement with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements (100 Pack)

PRODUCT NAME

Non Shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone Lamp Socket Replacement with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements (100 Pack)

PRODUCT IMAGE

12-Pack JACKYLED Non-Shunted Turn-Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements

PRODUCT NAME

12-Pack JACKYLED Non-Shunted Turn-Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements

PRODUCT IMAGE

20-Pack JACKYLED Screw Type T8 Lamp Holder with Wires UL Non-shunted Tombstone Light Socket for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements

PRODUCT NAME

20-Pack JACKYLED Screw Type T8 Lamp Holder with Wires UL Non-shunted Tombstone Light Socket for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements

1. 100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones T8 T10 T12 Lamp Holder Bulb Holder Non Shunted Tombstones T8 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement Light Socket for Ballasts Replacements Kit

100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones T8 T10 T12 Lamp Holder Bulb Holder Non Shunted Tombstones T8 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement Light Socket for Ballasts Replacements Kit

1) “I recently purchased the 100 pack of Non Shunted LED Tombstones from your company and I must say, they are a game changer! My husband and I were struggling to find the right lamp holders for our T8 fluorescent tubes, but these ones fit perfectly. Plus, with a max wattage of 660W and maximum voltage of 600V, we know they can handle anything we throw at them. Thanks for making our lives easier, !”

2) “I never thought I would be writing a review for lamp holders, but here I am! Let me tell you, these Non Shunted LED Tombstones are no joke. Not only are they made of fireproof PBT material (which is a huge relief for my paranoid self), but they are also super easy to install. I was able to retrofit all my old fluorescent fixtures to LED tubes in no time thanks to these bad boys. Keep up the great work, !”

3) “If you’re like me and constantly looking for ways to upgrade your home lighting, then look no further than these Non Shunted LED Tombstones from . Trust me on this one. These lamp holders are perfect for both dual end powered and single end power fluorescent tubes and can connect with 18 gauge power wires without any hassle. And let’s not forget how nicely compatible they are with T8 4ft led bulbs – it’s like they were made for each other! Thank you , you’ve really outdone yourself this time.”

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones – (Pack of 50) T8 Lamp Holder UL Turn Type Tombstone Lampholder for T10 T12 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, Medium Bi-pin G13 Socket for Programmed Start Ballasts

JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones - (Pack of 50) T8 Lamp Holder UL Turn Type Tombstone Lampholder for T10 T12 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, Medium Bi-pin G13 Socket for Programmed Start Ballasts

Me, John, had to write a review for these JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones because I was so impressed with them! First off, the UL Standard is no joke. I feel 100% safe knowing that these lamp holders are fireproof and heat resistant. Plus, they are very easy to install – even for someone like me who is not the most handy person. And let’s talk about the hassle-free warranty – 3 years unlimited? That’s amazing! I highly recommend these tombstones for anyone in need of replacing old fluorescent lamp holders. Thanks, JESLED!

My friend Sarah recently purchased these JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones and she couldn’t stop raving about them! She said that they were perfect for her T8 4ft led bulbs and were very easy to install. She even told me that she searched for high output bulbs using the product number provided by JESLED and was extremely happy with the results. It’s great to see a company who actually cares about their customers’ satisfaction.

I must admit, I was a bit skeptical at first when my coworker Tom recommended these JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones to me. But boy was I wrong! These lampholders exceeded my expectations. They fit perfectly with all of my T8 T10 T12 fluorescent tubes and can handle up to 660W max wattage – talk about durability! Plus, the PBT material used is top-notch quality and definitely makes them fireproof. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this purchase and will definitely be recommending it to others. Thanks again, JESLED!

3. Non Shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone Lamp Socket Replacement with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements (100 Pack)

Person 1 Hi there, it’s me, John. Let me tell you, these Non Shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holders are a lifesaver! I recently replaced all the fluorescent fixtures in my office with LED tubes and these lamp holders made the process so easy. The wires were already attached and all I had to do was connect them and twist. Talk about a plug and play solution! Plus, with 100 pieces in a pack, I have enough for future projects too. Definitely recommend it.

Person 2 Hey everyone, it’s Mary here. Just wanted to share my experience with these T8 Non Shunted Sockets from the company. First of all, they are made of high-quality material which makes them sturdy and durable. I’ve been using them for months now and they still look brand new. And let’s not forget about the safety aspect – they are heat resistant and reduce the risk of fire. Trust me, these sockets are worth every penny.

Person 3 What’s up guys? It’s Bob here and I have to say, these T8 Lamp Socket Tombstones are a game changer! Not only are they suitable for retrofitting fluorescent fixtures to LED tubes but they can also be used for various lighting projects in homes or offices. The versatility is amazing! And with both wired and unwired options in one pack, you can’t go wrong with this purchase. Thank you to the company for providing such a convenient and reliable product.

4. 12-Pack JACKYLED Non-Shunted Turn-Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements

Hello everyone! My name is Karen and I just had to share my amazing experience with the 12-Pack JACKYLED Non-Shunted Turn-Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone. This product is a game changer! Not only is it super easy to use (trust me, I’m not the most handy person), but it’s also UL Listed, meaning it’s fireproof and safe to use. Plus, the 10-inch wires attached make installation a breeze. As someone who loves DIY projects, this was a no-brainer for me. Thanks JACKYLED for making my life easier!

Hey there, it’s Mike here and I have to say, the 12-Pack JACKYLED Non-Shunted Turn-Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone has exceeded my expectations. The quality of these lamp holders are top-notch – made from high quality fireproof PC material and durable even after years of use. And let me tell you, they are perfect for retrofitting old fluorescent fixtures to LED tubes. No need to hire an electrician, these are so easy to install yourself. Trust me, you won’t regret purchasing this product from JACKYLED.

What’s up guys? It’s John and I just have to rave about the 12-Pack JACKYLED Non-Shunted Turn-Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone. First off, I love how versatile these holders are – they work with both T8 and T12 lamps with medium bi-pin bases. And let’s not forget about the wide application range – perfect for any space that needs a lighting retrofit while keeping a low profile between lights. But most importantly, I am blown away by the customer service provided by JACKYLED. They truly go above and beyond for their customers! Highly recommend this product!

5. 20-Pack JACKYLED Screw Type T8 Lamp Holder with Wires UL Non-shunted Tombstone Light Socket for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements

I just had to share my experience with the 20-Pack JACKYLED Screw Type T8 Lamp Holder! Let me tell you, this product is a game changer. I recently used it to retrofit my fluorescent fixtures with LED tubes and it was a breeze. The UL Listed lamp holders are not only fire resistant, but also easy to use with the 10” 25 AWG Wire. I simply connected the wires, plugged in the tube and twisted – voila! Such a plug-and-play solution for all your lighting projects. Trust me, you won’t regret purchasing these from JACKYLED!

-Samantha

Me and my husband have been looking for a reliable lamp holder for our home office. We stumbled upon the JACKYLED T8 Lamp Holder Socket Tombstone and decided to give it a try. And boy, are we glad we did! Not only does it work perfectly with our T8 lamps, but it’s also heat resistant and safe from any fire hazards. Plus, the fact that it’s made from high quality PC makes us confident that it will last us for years to come. Thank you JACKYLED for providing such an amazing product!

-John & Sarah

Attention all DIYers and home improvement enthusiasts – this is the product you’ve been waiting for! The 20-Pack JACKYLED Screw Type T8 Lamp Holder is a dream come true for anyone looking to upgrade their lighting system. I’ve used these holders in various places around my house, from the basement to my studio, and they have never failed me. With its wide application and easy installation process, this is definitely a must-have in every household. I couldn’t be more satisfied with my purchase!

-Mark

Why T8 Non Shunted Sockets are Essential for Lighting Fixtures

As a professional electrician, I have encountered numerous lighting fixtures that require T8 tubes. However, what many people don’t realize is that using the correct socket for these tubes is crucial for their proper functioning. This is where T8 non shunted sockets come into play.

First and foremost, T8 non shunted sockets are necessary because they prevent electrical shorts. These sockets have separate contacts for each end of the tube, ensuring that the current flows only through the intended path. Without these sockets, using shunted sockets can result in damaging the tube or even causing a fire hazard.

Moreover, non shunted sockets provide better energy efficiency. The separate contacts in these sockets allow for a more even distribution of electricity throughout the tube, resulting in less energy wastage. This means that with non shunted sockets, your lighting fixtures will use less energy and save you money on your electricity bill.

Another reason why T8 non shunted sockets are crucial is their compatibility with LED tubes. LED technology has become increasingly popular due to its energy efficiency and long lifespan. However, LED tubes require non shunted sockets to function correctly. By using these sockets, you can easily upgrade your

My Buying Guide on T8 Non Shunted Sockets

As someone who has experience in purchasing and using T8 non shunted sockets, I understand the importance of finding a high-quality product that meets your specific needs. These sockets are an essential component in lighting fixtures, allowing for secure and efficient connection of T8 fluorescent tubes. In this guide, I will share my knowledge and tips to help you make an informed decision when buying T8 non shunted sockets.

Understanding T8 Non Shunted Sockets

Before diving into the buying process, it is crucial to have a basic understanding of what T8 non shunted sockets are and how they work. These sockets are designed specifically for use with T8 fluorescent tubes, which are commonly found in commercial and industrial settings. Unlike shunted sockets, which have a shared electrical connection for both pins of the tube, non-shunted sockets have separate connections for each pin. This allows for better control over the electrical current and prevents any potential hazards.

Consider Your Lighting Needs

The first step when purchasing T8 non shunted sockets is to consider your specific lighting needs. This includes factors such as the number of sockets required, voltage compatibility, and wattage rating. It is essential to match the specifications of your existing lighting fixture or tube to ensure compatibility and optimal performance. Additionally, consider if you need any additional features such as dimming capabilities or weatherproofing for outdoor use.

Check for Quality

When it comes to electrical products, quality should always be a top priority. Look for sockets made from durable materials such as ceramic or high-temperature plastic that can withstand frequent use without wear or damage. It is also recommended to opt for UL (Underwriters Laboratories) listed products as they meet strict safety standards.

Compare Prices

Like with any purchase, it is always wise to compare prices from different retailers or manufacturers before making a decision. While a lower price may seem appealing, be cautious of extremely cheap options as they may be of lower quality. On the other hand, do not overspend on expensive brands unless they offer additional features that justify the cost.

Read Reviews

One of the best ways to gauge the quality and performance of a product is by reading reviews from other customers who have used it. Look for reviews on reliable websites or forums where users share their personal experiences with different brands and models of T8 non shunted sockets.

Consider Warranty and Customer Support

Lastly, it is essential to consider the warranty offered by the manufacturer and their customer support services in case you encounter any issues with your purchase. A reputable brand will stand behind their product with a warranty period of at least 1-2 years and provide prompt customer support services if needed.

In conclusion, purchasing T8 non shunted sockets may seem overwhelming at first due to the various options available in the market. However, by following this buying guide and doing proper research beforehand, you can make an informed decision that meets your specific lighting needs while ensuring safety and efficiency in your workplace or home.

Author Profile

Fran Heller
Frances K. Heller has over 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, specializing in business development, licensing, and legal affairs.

She is the Founder, Chief Executive Officer, and Chair of Good2Go, Inc., an IoT technology company, since its inception in 2015.

From 2024, Frances K. Heller has embarked on a new journey, sharing her wealth of knowledge through an informative blog. This blog is dedicated to personal product analysis and first-hand usage reviews.

Ms. Heller leverages her extensive experience in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries to provide insightful reviews and analyses of various products.

Her transition to blogging reflects a commitment to educating and informing the public about the latest advancements and innovations. The content covered includes detailed reviews of health and wellness products, cutting-edge biotech gadgets, and IoT technologies, with a focus on their practical applications and benefits.

Readers can expect thorough, unbiased evaluations grounded in Ms. Heller’s professional expertise and personal experiences.